- Gently unclogs pores
- Helps brighten skin tone
- Effectively reduces acne
- May help fade and prevent marks and spots
Use: For the treatment of acne.
5% BENZOYL PEROXIDE - Helps in effectively treating & preventing acne by killing the bacteria, removing excess oil & dead skin cells.
2% ALPHA ARBUTIN - A gentle skin brightener, helps fade & prevent scar, pigmentation and spot formation
Directions: Apply a layer of ACNOZAP 2in1 mask to the skin, leave it to dry for 5-7 minutes before rinsing with warm water. The mask layer should cover the skin completely. Use 3 times a week. Can also be used as a spot treatment simply dab the area with the mask and let dry and rinse. During the day, use a sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater. To get optimum results, use the complete ACNOZAP Range.
Do not use if you:
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen daily.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation becomes severe.