This lightweight, overnight pro-strength face serum helps even the skin tone and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Powered by a high-potency advanced retinoid, this night treatment exfoliates, renews, and stimulates collagen for bright, young, and even-toned skin.
🅰️ Retinol, naturally derived from Vitamin A, works to prevent signs of aging, minimizes acne, brightens dull skin, and targets dark spots and pigmentation.
🌻 Vitamin E-rich Sunflower Oil has antioxidants that help keep wrinkles at bay and protect the skin.
💧 Moisturizing Squalene softens the complexion and protects the skin. It protects and improves the skin barrier, hydration, and skin texture.
💧 Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that helps reduce spots and uneven tones.
Why you'll love it:
✅ Made with natural actives, vitamins A and E.
✅ Lightweight, fast absorbing, hydrating formula.
✅ Benefits: Anti-wrinkle, anti-aging, anti-acne
✅ Reduces the appearance of signs of aging, sun damage, acne, scars, and pigmentation.
✅ Younger-looking, even-toned, and fresh skin.
Every night, apply 2-3 drops of serum in a thin layer on a clean face. Follow and seal with your regular moisturizer.
- If mild irritation or redness occurs, use alternate nights until the skin adjusts.
- Gradually build to every night use.
- Must use SPF 30 or higher during the day.
- If you are new to Retinol, start usage three times per week; gradually increasing frequency to alternate nights and then finally each evening as the skin tolerates.
- Apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing and toning, and seal with a moisturizer.
- Avoid the lip and eye area (including eyelids) and the corner of the eyes.
- Avoid sun exposure or use SPF 30 at least when using Retinol.
Some people may experience a delayed sensitized reaction to Retinol. Do not assume that you can apply this product more frequently if no reaction is seen after a few applications. Pay close attention to how your skin responds and adjust the usage accordingly.
Test the patch before use if you have sensitive skin. Do not use it on irritated and broken skin.